Accuracy is crucial when applying liquid fertiliser, which is why we recommend the 'BFS Dribble Bar' and 'BFS AutoStreamer' for soil application and 'BFS Air Bubble Jets' for foliar use.
Soil Applicators The highly efficient manually-operated BFS Dribble Bar and BFS AutoStreamer have been developed by our sister company, Billericay Farm Services.
The award-winning BFS Dribble Bar has application rates of 100 to 800 litres per hectare at 12 kph. It has five different settings; whatever the boom width or height, it will apply fertiliser with the highest degree of precision. Suitable for all sprayer types, it provides four equal streams from each outlet, with the distribution rate easily adjusted via a flow-rate dial.
Dribble Bar Application Chart - download available from the client login area.
The BFS AutoStreamer offers variable-rate application as well as all the advantages of the BFS Dribble Bar, including:
- True variable-rate capability on flow-based sprayers
- Increased accuracy from individually-fed streams
- In-cab rate changes controlled from the sprayer control box, at any speed
- 'On-the-move' application rates of 60 to 1000 litres per hectare
- Flow control via pressure-sensitive auto-valves that also act as anti-drip valves
Foliar applicator BFS Air Bubble Jets are ideal for accurate, even coverage, guaranteeing maximum leaf retention and absorption. They also eliminate drift, while reducing machine contamination.
BFS Air Bubble Jet application chart - download available from the client login area.
BFS liquid fertilisers ... can be applied with much wider boom widths than solids.